Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Listen to My Dear Son First!

All of my servants, who wrote in My Book, wrote things I wanted them to say; but the words you need to hear most are the things written about My Dear Son in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. I had my servants place these four books at the beginning of the "New Testament" for a reason, and the reason is  that I want you to hear My Dear Son FIRST.
My Servant John says,
"Nobody has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son,...He has explained Him."
In other words:
If you want to know what I think, My Dear Son will tell you. Read what He said.
If you want to know how I will judge the world, find what My Dear Son says about that.
If you want to know how I treat people, read how My Dear Son treated them when He was on the earth.
If you want to know the people I like, read who My Dear Son liked when He was on the earth.
If you want to know about My mercy, see how My Dear Son showed mercy.
If you want to know what makes Me angry, read about what made My Dear Son angry when He was on the earth.
If you want to know about My sense of humor, read about what made My Dear Son smile.
If you want to know what's important, read what My Dear Son thought was important.
All this is in the four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
"This is My Beloved Son. HEAR HIM!"





No comments:

Post a Comment