Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Through Him, we ... have access to the Father

Jesus Christ is the gateway to God, and to life eternal. He calls Himself the Door--"by Me, if any man enter in, He shall be saved..." The Way: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life;
The Light: "I am the light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
"He who hears My word, and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."
These words are clear.  If you believe in Jesus Christ, you have eternal life; you have followed the right way; you have the light of the world to guide you, and you have entered through the door into salvation.
My Son, Jesus Christ, is the one essential in the world.  With Him, you have all things. Without Him, you ultimately have nothing.
He will not turn you away; He will not let you be lost; He will always be with you.
IF you turn to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment