Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Foreword

Foreword:
This blog is designed to put "you" in the center of God's message; it focuses on God's current words to you, Dear Reader, and what He wants to say to you each day.
"The Father" was one of Jesus' terms for God His Father, and most closely expresses His relationship with the universe.
He is "Father" in the sense that He brought the world we live in, and all of us, into existence--He's the Creator.
He is "Father" in the sense that God the Father is "the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
He is "Father" in the sense that He invites us into a special relationship with Him, which comes through Jesus Christ.
This blog is Christian, but all peoples and all faiths are invited. You'll find something special for your life, each day.