Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Like Me...

My servant James wrote, "...Men, who are made in the image and likeness of God."  That means all of you are like Me.  All.  There is not one who is otherwise.  The most evil man or woman in all the world is made in My image. So is the best man or woman.  All are made in My image. Most importantly, YOU are.  Here are some of the things that means to you:
1. You have good in you.  My image in you is damaged, and only My Dear Son can restore it, but you have good in you.
2. You can be like Me, and like My Dear Son. You are not "locked into" either your past, your circumstances, or your present character.
3. I can't give you up, unless you refuse Me completely.  It would be like throwing Myself away.
If you want to be like Me, and if you want to be with Me, you CAN.
Just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment