Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Unlimited...

One of the greatest errors My children make is to see Me as if I had their limitations.  Many of my children don't ask because they don't believe, and they don't believe because they don't know who I am:
"You are in error, because you do not know the Scriptures, or the power of God." When My Dear Son made this statement, He referred to a group of men who did not think I could raise the dead.  This is a difficult task, to be sure. Nobody has ever done it but Me (and My dear Son, John 11), because I have the power of life and death; I can raise the dead at any time I wish, but I have reserved this for one time in the future.  In the meantime, I have provided many evidences that I am not limited in any way.
This is important to you, because there are things you need that no man can give you, but I offer them freely, without charge of any kind. All you have to do is ask:
Jeremiah 33:3: "Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you..." confused? I can show you.
Psalm 50:15: Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will rescue you..." troubles?? I will help.
2 Chronicles 14:11: Then Asa called on the LORD...: LORD, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty...We have no power against this mighty army...Help us, O LORD, for we trust in you...and the LORD struck the Cushites..."
Romans 10:13: "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved..."
Luke 9:38-41: "Someone in the crowd cried out, Master, I beg you, look on my son...he is terribly afflicted...[Jesus said] Bring him here to me...Jesus...healed the child..."
YOU cannot do any of these things. YOU cannot deliver from armies; YOU cannot reveal hidden things; YOU cannot heal sick children. I can do all of them. But...you have to ASK.  "You have not because you ask not."
So there are two steps you must take:
1. Learn what I have said.  The Scriptures explain what I can and will do, and under what circumstances.
2. Believe in My power.  I am unlimited in might, and you will be "Amazed at the mighty power of God" [Luke 9:43], and blessed by my mercy and love, which I delight in bestowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment