Foreword:

Ever wonder what God might have to say to YOU today? Here are things to ponder, and things to receive into your heart. If you have a question, put it in the comments. I respond as much as I can.

A note for all my readers: I've been experimenting with YouTube videos for Bible teaching, and now I'm working my way through the New Testament. I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for better coverage. I'm still writing, of course, and my written posts appear here.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nothing Hidden...

God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ.
Judge nothing before the time comes, until the Lord comes, who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and show what is in [everyone's] hearts: and then everyone shall have [his] praise from God. — He who hears My (Jesus') words, and believes in Him (God the Father) who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. The Father judges nobody, but instead has committed all judgment into the Son's [hands]: because [Jesus] is the Son of man. He who believes in the Son is not condemned.
There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hidden, that shall not be known.
LORD, you have searched me, and known me... Search me, O God, and know my heart: test me, and know my thoughts: See if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Since nothing is hidden, we never need to hide ourselves from God. He knows anyway. This means that you can freely tell Him all about "you." Your deepest secrets. Darkest desires. Highest hopes.  Worst fears. What makes you happy. What makes you sad. Everything. 
So what comes of telling God "your truth?"\
Forgiveness--1 John 1:9; If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us...
Cleansing--(1John 1:9) If we confess...He is faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness...
Mercy--Hebrews Let us approach His throne of grace (where we may pray to Him), that we may find mercy, 
Power--Let us approach His throne of grace (where we may pray to Him), and grace (power) to help in our time of need.
Purpose--"You will guide me with your counsel, and afterward receive me into glory (heaven)."
Reassurance-- Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God. For I shall yet praise Him, who is my Helper, and my God.
Deeper spiritual life, and closer connection with God. If you don't give up on Him, He won't give up on you--in fact, He NEVER gives up on you: "I will never leave you, or forsake you."
God loves you, you see, and you mean everything to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment